jeudi, 19 juin 2008

This one is for those out there who are fighting with their french...

So, I will fight a bit with my English... so kindly be indulgent !

I cross southwest Sweden from Helsingborg :



to Svinesund :


on a never ending beautiful day... Dude, this was Spain... I`m moving in...


First off all, for the vicious guys that don`t stop asking me how are Swedish girls, this is for them : Swedish girls, it`s true what people said around, are definitely unbelievable beautiful... But there are much more... When they look at you behind the deep blue of their eyes... Man, if you don`t pay attention you will eat your fingers !( I have some very good photos but I can`t put them here otherwise I have to put an "Parental advisory"... To keep parents away! But you can take a look at Nick site (http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/NickTheTrick/) because he have a very good zoom...)


On my first day around, Sweden had lost one of his child's (that`s the meaning of the half raised flag...) :



How do I know that ? Ok, you know me... I`m never lost... But this day I was a bit out of my map... So fortunately (for me, not for them...) there was a dead car nearby the road and 2 fellows work hard on it... So I ask them : " is this the right way for Allerum ?"
At the same moment a charming lady passing by on her bike said : "For Allerum, fallow me..."
Of curse the 2 fellows look to witch other and look at me... and start laughing before i get on my bike trying hard to reach the girl... I still wondering why... We ride a bit together and later on she told me about the flag. She was really cool, so i ask her if she knows for a good way to keeping north and she send me here:






Latter on, for my first night in Sweden I decide to experience what this guys call where the " Public right of access" (more or less you can put your tent for overnight anywhere)...

Man, I was bitten by thousands of a kind of mosquito's I never saw before... their were not thousands... they were a cloud around me... Nice job fellows !



Next day, I meet Peter who also planned to go to the north cap... He had to give up for this time because some healthy issues but (if you have good German...) look at his site (http://www.peter-goes-north.de/)... Very good job Peter and keep us informed about your next departure !



Keeping north something tell me that sometimes this could be cold enough around here... but that was not yesterday...


But these guys know what will going to happen... So they prepare themselves for worse...


Also, the postman in Sweden really loves his job...


Keep going, after some uncoordinated sms, Nick pass me over twice before we meet again in Varberg and have some beers... Lovely served by Gabriella (Hello there ! We miss a picture of you... send us a comment if you feel it) on the Big Boy`s Grill bar (Hey Nick, do you notice the name of the bar... We are not so big man...) If you go there don`t miss the place !


After that, late in the evening, we decide to mount the camp craft together... So, this is Nick hunting for a good spot to set the camp...



this is our view from the "veranda" until midnight :


And this is the camp in the morning... Come on Nick, it`s time to go work man, you will be late... Good stuff !!! Hard as a rock (actually is granite, I think...) Inviolable with some good mosquito's !


Nick start his working day a bit before me to rich Goteborg and I set my new camp site on a beach 3 Km from there...



So when I get to work, somewhere in the afternoon, I meet Sara witch was going by bike from Goteborg to Louisiana in Denmark (I have a photo of the sign because it was the only place I recognise in all Denmark...) to speak on a conference about atherosclerosis (is the subject of her PhD)... Dude, this is conviction on what we are doing and very good learning based on practise... Strength and honor my lady ! We use some time to make the world a bit rounder... And it was a piece of pleasure !

When I get in Goteborg, the guy keeping the university`s library let me use his machine for checking my mails and I would like to apologised to you, my friend, because I don't even get your name... If you have the kindness to send me a email it will be a pleasure ! Also, for the "Greek warrior" (the guy who went to Greece by bike) : don`t leave Sweden without send me a mail next time, we will get a beer somewhere around... See you guys !



Getting northwest, this part of Sweden is much more rocky in the fiord's, nice and tricky biking :


And some bikers from old ages, good fellows, let me some nice e-mails burn deep on the rock... do you see the guy on the top of the world... keep searching my friend, you are not so far...


And it`s already time to say "Au revoir"... So, see you soon my sweetie Sweden...



And now let`s check who lives behind next door... Hi there, open up... It`s for a shower...




To be continued...

3 commentaires:

À 19 juin 2008 à 20:13 , Blogger João Lavadinho a dit...

Obrigado...estava à rasca c/ o Francês....mas agora tudo mudou...fiquei à rasca com o Inglês...eheheh.
Que viagem fantástica essa.
Obrigado também por partilhares esses momentos connosco, pois é como se te acompanhassemos um pouco.
Tudo de bom para ti.
P.S.-não te esqueças que os mosquitos também são comestíveis junto com um pouco de urtigas fritas...

 
À 29 juin 2008 à 19:27 , Blogger Unknown a dit...

Salut Bracaille, on est tous réunis au chalet et comme tu peux le voir une connerie d'informaticien à pensé à poster un petit message pour te dire une fois de plus que les absents ont toujours tort ;-) Et oui mon ami nous avons fait une petite rendonnée nunosienne (c'était parti pour une heure et au final ça en a duré trois) suivie d'un petit barbecue !! (On voulais te poster une ptite photo mais ça n'a pas l'air d'être possible alors tu les verras dès ton retour) J'espère que tu ne te prends pas trop de flotte sur le coin de la gueule ?!? Allez courage plus que quelques kilomètres ;-) Um abraço e até breve (T'as toujours une revanche à prendre au badminton ;-))

 
À 29 juin 2008 à 19:34 , Blogger sonia déboussolée sans toi a dit...

Ciao mon frère, ça y est, je trouve allucinant ton périple et encore plus que tu m'écrives. Mon pote, tu dévies et pas qu'au nord! On S'est bien marrés au chalet, ta soeur est tombée sur un précipice comme tu les aimes! Dommage que que tu n'aies pas été avec nous, mais on a bien pensé à toi en mangeant des saucisses et autres bidoches indécentes et pas du tout durables... Mais qu'est ce que c'était bon!!!
Oui pour se voir au village du père noel, mais il me semble que c'est un peu mythique comme endroit, et que sans boussole ni l'un ni l'autre, on risque vraiment de se perdre! Bref, on trouvera...
T'embrasse fort, et tu as les salutations de tous les bracailles réunis. Ta soeur (Sonia) & ta soeur bis (katia).

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil